Monday, February 14, 2011

Monkey Business ...

Wow! Its been a while since I've posted on here hasn't it!?!

Well a lot has been happening ... Our little guy has celebrated his first Christmas and first birthday. Unfortunately, I didn't get his Christmas stocking finished, but I'll post and update on that later. I did get to finish some other things for him.

First, this was part of his Christmas stocking ... its a towel and (will) have a matching bib. (I'm having trouble finding all white toddler bibs. They all have stars or some other design on them that I have found either girly or baby-ish!)



He absolutely loved it and dragged it around for a while. Thanks to Meari @ Meari's Musings for finding the monkey pattern for me! You don't know how much I love it! I'm trying to think of other projects to use it on!

For his first birthday this past week (2-9) I made both a towel and bib for him!









Well, I'm off to clean a little so I can do some more crafty stuff when lil Monkey takes his afternoon nap.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Yes, it has been a while!

The monkey bib turned out really cute. I think you can get cross stitch sippy cups -- you could make a matching sippy cup :)

The birthday towel and bib turned out cute also.