Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello Spring!

Wow! It's been a while since I posted, but I've been keeping busy ... not only with the baby and life as a military wife in general, but I've managed to get some projects done as well.

A few years ago I had found this Spring Flower pattern by Lizzie Kate. In anticipation of Easter, I had the time to alter it a little with some of my favorite Spring colors and created this table runner.




(corners)



(center)


I started it at the beginnig of April with the goal of getting it complete for Easter ... I finished it the Saturday before- talk about close!

After Easter, I decided I liked it so much I wanted to make a dish towel with the same pattern, though I altered it a bit.



Here is the sample photo posted with the pattern link at Lizzie Kate.



Well, now that the baby is asleep, I'm headed off to work on a quilt for the guest bedroom ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

1 comment:

Meari said...

Nice job! I just received a scissor fob with this design a couple weeks ago.