Thursday, August 11, 2011

Freebie Friday: Luck of the Irish

Happy Freebie Friday! This was a fun one for me and it took me a while to realize I hadn't posted this one yet. I don't remember when I first found this designer but she has such adorable patterns. When I decided to stitch a towel for each holiday this year, St. Patrick' Day was a no-brainer, this was the first choice. It did take me a little bit to decide if I wanted to alter it, and in the end I decided to add the second clover because I absolutely love these Charles Craft waffle weave towels. So this is it ...



designed by: Cosmic Handmade
Pattern found at her blog: Cosmic Handmade-Free Charts 2008

Stitched:
March 2011

Material:
Charles Craft diamond terry weave towel with
a 16-count Aida border

Floss:
Pattern Reccommendations


Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: