Friday, August 19, 2011

Freebie Friday: Bird House

Here is another one from Penelopis. I absolutely love her work! I loved this birdhouse and thought it'd be great on a kitchen towel. When I was done, I decided to make a matching potholder - my first! It was not easy, but I like the way it turned out. I think I want to do an other towel with 3 birdhouses at different levels now, but it'll be later if I do.



designed by:Penelopis
Pattern found at: Penelopis' Cross Stitch Freebies

Stitched:
July 2011

Material:
(towel) Charles Craft cotton ShowCase Towels with a
rectangular 14-count Aida panel
(potholder) Charles Craft quilted 8” x 8” terry
potholder with 14-count Aida pocket

Floss:
DMC 535 (grey); DMC 648 (light grey); DMC 3716 (pink)


Until our next cup of tea ...

1 comment:

Meari said...

Very cute. Congrats on both of your finishes!