Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pink Pretties for my Cozy Kitchen

This week I am profiling my beginnings for my pretty pink kitchen. As I'd said before, my great-grandmother's Pink Depression glassware was the inspiration for this room. With that thought in mind, I'd recently started painting pottery with friends at a local pottery place. Here are some of my "works of art." It was a lot of fun! The teapot I did with my sister-in-law and best friend Mindy and the teacup I did with my friend Misty.



A cute mug perfect for hot cocoa and whipped cream!




I painted this planter when Mindy came to visit.




Last weekend I was in Houston for a bridal shower and found this at the local grocery store, it was for Easter eggs, but I couldn't pass it up ...



Thanks for stopping by! I will be busy this weekend prepping for my exit exam for my master's degree ... wish me luck!

Until our next visit ...

Post a Comment