Friday, September 2, 2011

Freebie Friday: Flip Flops Rock!

Sorry I didn't get to post last Friday. My husband and I went to Disney WOrld to celebrate his 30th birthday and our lil Monkey stayed home with his Nana who came to visit. It was a great chance for us to finally have some "couples time". This week's project is one that I had so much fun doing. I absolutely loved this pattern when I first saw it!! Its actually a single pattern that I broke into to two pieces for a towel and a bookmarker. I repeated some of the colors that I liked and made it my own!
Original pattern ...
Here is my version ...

designed by:Janlynn
Pattern found at: Janlynn's Free Cross Stitch Patterns Page

Stitched:
May 2011
Material:
(towel) Charles Craft cotton ShowCase Towels with a
rectangular 14-count Aida panel
(bookmarker) Charles Craft lace bookmarker with 14-count Aida

Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: