Friday, March 2, 2012

On the Road with New Friends!!

Well, I'm on the road, though thankfully not because the Army is moving us yet again. My mom, owner of Bear Thread Designs, and creator of the Applique Pressing Sheet line of products, broke her foot while I was in Korea ... in TWO places!! When she does something, she goes all out!!

Anyway, she was scheduled to do the Sewing and Stitching Expo in Puyallup, WA so I came in her place ... you know, while the little Monkey holds down the fort and hangs out on the ranch with my parents ...

Anyway, I am here with Traci and Jane of Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. and Jennifer with her new product, The Art Kloth!! Let me tell you we are having a great time. "Fun was had by all!" is definitely the theme of this trip!

We are all so inspired by what we see and our brains are overflowing with ideas. I have a list nearly as long as my arm of projects I want to do now. If I could bottle time and save it for these ideas, I'd be in heaven. I'll post pictures of our booth, as well as talk about both Bigfork Bay Cotton Company and the Art Kloth soon, so come back for some interesting stories and a plethora of ideas ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: