Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Conversations with my Kid: I Don't Know My Story

This is a little off topic of the blog, but too funny not to share. The conversations I have had with him over the years are quite humorous at times. He has a funny way of looking at things and his interpreation of every day life is amusing ... most days. Here is an example.

Last night when I was putting the Lil Monkey to bed ...

Lil Monkey: Remember when I was a baby and you stole me?

Me: What!?!

Lil Monkey: Did you steal me when I was a baby?

Me: Who told you that?

Lil Monkey: Well, I just ... you know.

Me: No. I don't know.

Lil Monkey: You know, in the movie Tangled ...

Me: That's Repunzel's story,  not yours.

Lil Monkey: Oh, then I don't know my story. 

I guess like the super heroes he loves so much, he wants to have a unique story.



Until our next cup of tea ...


No comments: