Friday, February 13, 2015

For the Love of Creativity: Lost & Found Treasures

This post is a little late, but its been a fun day full of projects here at the house.

However, I can't talk about crafty friends without mentioning my friend and co-worker at TEAinTEXAS/Texas Tea & Travel. 

Brenda and I talk creative stuff all the time, share crafting ideas, and she spends a lot of time making stuff for the magazine and tea business. She had her sister also make a sell decorative wall hangings online and at crafts fairs. They have some of the cutest letters, hearts and crosses.



She is quite to collector of broken china, lonely buttons, ribbon scraps and more. I am amazed at how she can take simple little items and turn them into such beautiful creations. She is always showing photos of new projects that she is working one, but don't take my word for it, check out her website at D&B Designs

Until our next cup of tea ... 


No comments: