Friday, September 23, 2011

Freebie Friday: Falling in Love with Fall

I'm not going to lie, I LOVE fall. Its been hard though, being stationed in Miami these last 2 years. I miss "fall" ... the color changes, cooler weather, random hot beverages ...

My favorite holiday is Christmas and hubby's is Halloween, so we go all out! I have really been in the mood lately- taking out decorations, working on Fall/Halloween projects ... all while the temp steadily rises. Yep, the highs are in the 90s this week and I am hoping for a random cool front.

With that said, this week's Friday Freebie was super fun ... and slightly scary!



designed by: Glory Bee
Pattern found at her blog: Glory Bee-Free Boo Chart

Stitched:
September 2011

Material:
Charles Craft diamond terry weave towel with
a 16-count Aida border

Floss:
Pattern Reccommendations for DMC
with the exception of pumpkin changed to DMC 722.


Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: