Friday, September 9, 2011

Freebie Friday: Spring Revisited

As I get ready to face the challenge of seasonal decorating with the assistance of a toddler, I thought I'd pay homage to spring (and maybe summer for some) with this fun freebie. .

A few years ago I had found this Spring Flower pattern by Lizzie Kate. In anticipation of Easter, I had the time to alter it a little with some of my favorite Spring colors and created this table runner.




(corners)



(center)


I started it at the beginnig of April with the goal of getting it complete for Easter ... I finished it the Saturday before- talk about close!

After Easter, I decided I liked it so much I wanted to make a dish towel with the same pattern, though I altered it a bit.



Here is the sample photo posted with the pattern link at Lizzie Kate.



designed by:LizzieKate
Pattern found at: LizzieKate's Cross Stitch Freebies

Stitched:
April 2011

Material:
(towel) Charles Craft cotton ShowCase Towels with a
rectangular 14-count Aida panel
(table runner) Charles Craft 14-count Aida Table Runner

Floss:
DMC, suggestioned colors


Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: