Monday, September 26, 2011

Tote-ally Fast and Fun

This weekend George, Monkey and I will travel to Louisiana for my niece, Stephanie's< wedding. Jamie will be ringbearer and we are excited but also a little nervous. So I wanted to make a quick to tote to for the traveling portion of this adventure. A few weeks ago I had found this pink animal print and pink flowers. So I cut it down and made a pink and black bag for me to take some enertainment stuff since I will be in a car with the Mickey Mouse for like 12-14 hours! (Now you see our apprehension!)

Well, here it is!



Here is a closer look and more of the actual color:



The flowers are just pinned on for now. I'm not sure about the placement of the number ... I may do more ...

What do you think?

Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: