So, here it is ...
- I put water on to boil for the noodles.
- Then I browned the ground beef.
- As these cooked I mixed together the eggs, lightly beaten, cheeses and some salt and pepper.
- I let the noodles cook for 12 minutes once the water started to boil. Then drained.
- When the ground beef was browned, I added chopped onions and 1/2 of the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- One by one, I layered the noodles with a spoonful of beef and sauce, then the cheese mixture and rolled then up. (I didn't put any filling on the last 1/4 of the noodle because it made it too full. Then I placed then in a greased glass baking dish.
- I baked for 13 minutes at 400 degrees.
- THEN WE ATE THEM UNTIL OUR BELLIES WERE FULL.
Oh, man, they were yummy. Hubby and I are taking some to work for lunch tomorrow, but I am thinking of doing more of the meat and sauce mixture next time and freezing some. There was some extra cheese mixture left over, so I may try it with spinach one night when hubby is at school and see how they turn out vegetarian style! I'll let you know ...