Friday, January 30, 2015

#FrostedPumpkinFriday: Off to a Slow Start

So here is this week's #FrostedPumpkinFriday update of the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's 2015 SAL, Story Time. I didn't get very far this week {hangs head in shame} but that's because my mom asked me to help with the planning of the 2015 Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival, which her company Bear Thread Designs, just took over the management. I am super excited that I get to work with all of the vendors who will be participating. {YEAH!!}

Hopefully next week I will have a better chance to get some work done, but it is really exciting!


I’m excited to post weekly updates here at The Teacup Collector’s Cottage. I would love to see your progress as well. Feel free to post a picture or link to your project. Just remember, out of respect for the designers, please do not post photos of any part of the pattern.

Until our next cup of tea … 



No comments: