Thursday, January 1, 2015

Story Time SAL Gets Us "Frosted" in 2015!!

A few months ago my friend Teresa introduced me to a new cross stitch pattern company, The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. When I explored the site, I instantly fell in love. So many cute projects! I had a lot of projects on my plate at the time and was unable to start something new without finishing a few, but I definitely added their Tea Time pattern to my wish list. 

Last week I saw a post introducing their 2015 Mystery Stitch-a-Long...Story Time Sampler where once a month participants would receive a portrait of some of our favorite characters from literature! What!?! Books and crafts! Who could pass that up?

So the next day, I signed up and received the instruction guide and supply list! Yeah! I am super excited to get started!! 




Some stories we'll be stitching up:
Alice in Wonderland
Little Women
Lady of Shalott
Sherlock Holmes and more!
The finished Story Time pattern measures 8.2" x 11.2" tall and 131 stitches wide x 180 stitches tall on 16 ct. aida or 32 ct. linen. 



I have so many projects that I rotate through, I think I will start a #FrostedPumpkinFriday post to keep me going. I'll try to post progress reports MOST Fridays and encourage you to post photos of your progress if you are participating in the SAL. 

If you are participating please remember to only post photos of your project, not the pattern. Artists work hard to create these patterns and in order to keep pricing  reasonable, we  must remember not to share their work with those who have not purchased it. If you have any questions feel free to post, or email #TheFrostedPumpkin directly at  thefrostedpumpkinstitchery@gmail.com.
Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: