Thursday, October 24, 2013

Play Date Pumpkins!

This past weekend I posted about our trip to the corn maze and all the seasonal beauty we saw there. I also said I'd show you some of the ways we decorated the white pumpkins we got while at the farm. Well, I have been really busy, but I haven't forgotten!

Tuesday our neighbor's son (7 years old) came over to play for a bit, so I let the boys color pumpkins. 

Of course, my 3-year-old can barely sit still for 5 minutes at a time, so he never actually finished one (we continue to work on it), but my neighbor was really in to the project and his turned out great! I was so jealous that he got to take it to his mom! LOL!

 
(My little guy)

 
(Neighbor's sone above, his pumpkin below)
 

 
I even got in on the action and made a little pink one to put in front of my great grandmother's angel in the formal dining room.


 

All in all, it was a great project, and really budget-friendly, which you will learn is a big plus for me.

I've got some other great last minute Halloween projects coming in the next few days, so make sure to come back and see how we celebrate this week of Halloween at The Teacup Collector's Cottage!

Until our next cup of tea ...


No comments: