Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Whatcha Working on Wednesday: Getting Started on my Christmas List






Ah, another mid-week review! It's so refreshing to think "fun" thoughts in the middle of the week. Yesterday was quite tough day for me, so focusing on this post helped me while I was at work counting down the minutes until I could go get me little guy.

His school was on lockdown due to a potential threat, so I was trying to not freak out.

I started working on a quilt for my husband for Christmas. I found this die-cut motorcycle when I was working at a Quilt Show in Colorado. I knew I had to make it for my husband.

Our neighbor is also a motorcycle enthusiast, so his wife asked me to make one for him too. So I will eventually make a second one. 



Actually, it doesn't look like it will take much time to finish, I just have to do it secretly and ... My craft room is co-located with my husband's study!

I found the fabric by chance. I had gone to Hobby Lobby to look for decorations and stuff for other projects. I got stuck there during a storm and headed to fabric department and found these fabrics. A few strips later, I am almost done!



I am also working intermittently on my Round Robin. Another update coming on that, probably next week.



Until our next cup of tea ...


No comments: