Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Whatcha Doing Wednesday: Finishing Some Projects

This week I have decided to knock out a few projects. I have a long list of things that are in the works.

 


I posted about this project when I started it as a demo project when I went to the Wisconsin show in September I absolutely love the way it turned out. Now its off to the quilter- or will go on the next group. I think it may be a week or two before I can send them on their way, because this week starts the two busiest weeks of the year at work.
 
 

I've also nearly finished the quilt for my husband. (It's sideways, the stripes will run horizontal). The center block will have a fused black motorcycle. I'm really excited to get this done and off to the quilters! I.m debating if its not wide enough, since our toodler loves to snuggle. I'll have to think on it, but worse case, I just add a wide border all the way around.

Next, I have to do one for my neighbor's husband, although she hasn't gotten the fabric yet. Not sure if she will use the same fabrics as I did or use different ones, but the pattern will be different. Hmm ... I'll keep you posted,

I've got lots of other projects on the board. From Halloween costumes for me and my new niece (only 2 weeks old), to Halloween treats for my lil guy's class and teachers. I'll have some more holiday themed stuff and a few updates coming as well.

Until our next cup of tea ...

No comments: